GiveBIG Seattle is a one-day online giving event to raise funds for nonprofit organizations serving Greater Seattle, like us! Last year, folks like you helped us raise over $8,000 during the 24 hour campaign. This year, giveBIG is on May 10th, and we have added a few new features to encourage you and your dog park friends to support us again and help us meet our $10,000 goal.
Early giving for giveBIG 2017 is now live! Now more than ever we need places of community and joy, and our pups need more places to run and play, so we are asking you to giveBIG to help support our work. As always, your donation is tax deductible.
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.givebigseattle.org/citizens-for-off-leash-areas” target=”_self” size=”medium” background=”#fe9732″ color=”#ffffff”]I’m Ready to GiveBIG![/gdlr_button]
What is new this year?
- We have a $4,250 matching fund grant! This means our friends at the Animal Surgical Clinic of Seattle and the COLA board of directors will match your donation dollar for dollar up to $4,250. So, if you give $100 during giveBIG, it is like you are really giving us $200! Speaking of $100 donations…
- We have a thank you gift for everyone who gives $100 or more! Now more than ever, we need places of community and joy, so we are asking all of our supports to give as generously as they can this year to support our mission of improving and expanding Seattle’s off-leash system. Thanks to our friends at All The Best Pet Care, we will be giving a $10 All The Best gift card to anyone who donates $100 or more during giveBIG!
What are you supporting?
In 2016, we were able to:
- Save the Denny Off-Leash Area from being closed
- Overturn the moratorium SPR had placed on adding more off-leash beaches
- Get SPR to agree to including 3-4 new OLAs into the People, Dogs, and Parks master plan
- So much more!!
We were able to accomplish all of this and more thanks to the support of folks like you. Please help us keep the momentum going by supporting us during this year’s giveBIG campaign on May 10th. Your support will help us reach our $10,000 goal and will give us the resources we need to improve our OLAs and work with SPR to expand the existing system.